Sugar and Tie

Tasty should be as sweet as sugar and as tight as a tie...

3.21.2010

Alias Elias

Have you met someone and you suddenly had this thought in your mind that you'll love that someone forever? I have. I met this woman:




And we've been friends ever since. At least, that's what she's meant for me (yea...sounds possessive..but whatevaaah!). I told her things, and almost everything actually. And I am so happy that I witnessed some happiest moment in her life. She travelled half the world just to be with a guy...her 'love of her life', and they are now happily married. Not only once...but three times. Trust me... three times but in a positive way. I just don't feel like explain it. Ha!

And here's the happy couple:



And their life gets happier since this little guy came. Right on her birthday...




And how could I resist his cute funny and tasty expressions...

I would just like to say:
Welcome to the world Baby Elias. I will never forget the day you are born,


Because it's the same day with my best friend's birthday...that happened to be your mother.
Yes...It's Lily... Happy birthday to you...I wish you all the best in life...Many happy returns! I love you... smooch :-*

And before I end this writing...Baby Elias has one special pose for the mommy and daddy:


"Mommy and Daddy... 3 is a magic number. I was born on the 3rd month of the year. And don't forget, It's also at 3 Pm (and 16 minutes). And I make your life even happier, because now is not only you two...but 3! It's the 3 of us: mommy, daddy, and me..."

love,
Elias

2 comments:

  1. I am really touched. Ralf also.I almost wanted to cry...almost, but not yet, ha.... It's really lucky to have such a friend like you. Actually we have known each other for only 2.5 years. But you have accompany me through my many important moments in my life. I wish you can also find your Mr. Right ASAP. Better you also stay in Germany, so we can visit each other much easlier than Germany - Indonesia. Love you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you...I am just romantic...hahaha...
    well, anyway... does Ralf have a cousin that I can marry? hahahhahaa LOL

    ReplyDelete