Sugar and Tie

Tasty should be as sweet as sugar and as tight as a tie...

3.23.2010

Linz and Graz

December 2009, I went to Austria. Had not arrived at Vienna though. But I think these two cities of Austria are really tasty. I went to Linz and Graz. I was really glad that I was going to both cities. At first, I was almost canceling this trip due to my operation. Yea, I had a small operation at the end of December. But I could postpone it until I got back from Austria.

First city that I visited was Linz. This city is European Capital of Culture 2009. I went to some great events there. I arrived at night, and had some evening sight seeing. And these are some pictures of beautiful Linz at night:
And then the next day, I got to see the bright side of Linz. I walked to a sound installation exhibition in Lentos Museum of art and then straight to Ars Electronica Center. And these are some pictures as I walked to those buildings:




And the first destination that day was Lentos Museum of art . And these are some pictures of the building:


And these are some pictures of Ars Electronica Center:


After one day and a half, the journey was continued to Graz. The same as the arrival time at Linz, I also came at night to Graz. I went to a sound concert that night on my arrival. It was not like a music concert. But very interesting:


And these are the view of Graz at night:
And after had fallen asleep, I went on a little sight seeing in Graz. I went to Kunsthaus Graz, and also to TU Graz. And these are the pictures of fascinating Graz during the day:
And these are some pictures of Kunsthaus Graz. I think this building is architecturally really tasty. The form and shape and the material of the building is tastefully special:


No comments:

Post a Comment