Sugar and Tie

Tasty should be as sweet as sugar and as tight as a tie...

3.31.2010

Swim batabatabatabata swim

Hi Sunshine...how are you...


welcome to Germany...hoorrayyy...


sorry...


I can't stop welcoming sunshine to Germany. Yep, I don't remember when was the last time I saw sunshine in Germany. I don't know why, but I believe that this sunshine would last longer than last year. Yup...I hopefully hope so... I am sure that this tasty weather would give me new energy...


Now that the sun is shining perfectly, why don't we take our swimsuit and find some tasty pool and swim...??!! Well, I actually prefer beach, because I am pretty much 'beachy'...LOL.


Anyway, do you believe in Law of Attraction? This was what freaky happening to me. I have just moved to Munich, but I still keep my room in Weimar. And my friend now live there in my room, that's why I didn't bring all of the stuffs...including my bathing suit. This whole week I was busy wandering around the city looking for a new tasty suit for swimming. And guess what happen...one of my girls (read: girl gank... LOL) got this new twitter account for her swimsuit collection.


So, what happen next was, we've been emailing each other back and forth and I am ended up ordering a bathing suit from her. Yeayyyy. I had made my decision for which swimsuit I was interested in, before she sent me the blog with all of the collections. Now I could not made up my mind yet....


These three collections are what like the most:







But you could also see the rest of the collection of twentyforteen here. Pick which one do you like...because life's a beach!! take a plunge with style...that's what they say...


No comments:

Post a Comment