Sugar and Tie

Tasty should be as sweet as sugar and as tight as a tie...

5.01.2010

LenkaLenka

I was watching my favorite TV series Ugly Betty when I first heard the single from Lenka "The Show". I fell in love with the song, and I love her even more as I listened to her next single "Trouble is a Friend"...


Lenka's cover album is really cute, that you could just imagine how cute she is in person. Well, I don't know her personally. But I would recommend you to get to know her if you had a chance. I would. Why? Because her dresses are really cute. I like cute dresses. Like I like cute guys... LOL.

When you get a chance to see the video clip of Lenka, please just see it. I don't care if you like the songs or not. I like it...I am sure you'd like it too. But please just see the way she dress herself there. I love how cute she is in all her dresses.

Well, these are some pictures of her wearing cute dresses. Hmmhhh...she's just tastefully cute...





No comments:

Post a Comment