Sugar and Tie

Tasty should be as sweet as sugar and as tight as a tie...

4.21.2010

Tasty Zooey

I have always been paying attention to fashion. Not that I am a fashion buyer nor fashion designer, but I think style is important. Hey...you need to look great. For a singleton like me, then at least I still need to look great for my self...

Quoting the famous Yves St. Laurent "Fashions fade, style is eternal", I would prefer to be stylist, rather than a fashionista. (ehmmm...yea, the previous sentence is full with ambiguation...but...you know what I mean...)

And speaking of which, the woman whom I think really is an eye catcher in style and have an amazing taste in dressing herself...this goes to Zooey Deschanel.
She's a natural born beauty that has this natural beautiful expression. Her eyes would play the strongest character, that's why she's always looked drop darn innocently sexy in every image she posed. I found some of her best expression in a website that provide pictures from celebrities, and look how tasty her look are...


What I love about her is when she's modeling for a vintage product. She has this classic look and would always look best for something vintage and classic.

And the picture below is from summer last year (2009) campaign, when she had been picked up by eyewear brand Oliver Peoples. And as you know, I am a big fan of big geeky glasses. So...I love her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment